SCHUBERTH SK1 Karting
SK1 CARBON is the first Schuberth CMR helmet.
- SNELL FIA CMR 2016: Carbon helmet is finished in a matte clear coat, and includes top air scoops as standard.
- OUR EXPERIENCE AT YOUR SUPPORT: The lightweight, hand laid carbon, and autoclave cured shell, is derived from our experience gained in Formula 1, and is specifically developed for the CMR homologation. The SK1 helmet is produced with the same technologies used for the FIA 8860-2018 models, included injection-molded 3mm FIA homologated visor with symmetrical opening and Pinlock® 120 mechanical anti-fog, ventilation system, and aramid chinstrap.
- EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT: SK1 benefits from all Schuberth experience in making safe and comfortable helmets. SK1 has dedicated interiors designed specifically to meet the needs of all future champions.
- 16 VENTILATION CHANNELS ON THE SHELL: Optimum circulation is achieved through aerodynamic design and air flow channels built into the EPS, providing the ideal flow for intake of cool air and exhaust for hot air. In open air, the helmet feeds 14 liters of fresh air per second at 100 km/h.
- 3 MM THICK 3D INJECTED VISOR: 19 different visors available from transparent to dark with several mirroring multi-layer mirroring coating options and the new High Contrast options. All standard visors are Pinlock® 120 lens equipped providing optimal fog resistant performace. Tear-off buttons are also installed.
- VISOR LOCK SYSTEM: Two-stage visor lock ensures the visor always closes symmetrically and therefore securely. Stage One lets in a small amount of air while the visor is still securely locked. Stage Two creates a firm visor seal that will keep out fine dust or water.
Price: $ 1200.00
Items Included as selected